Thursday 15 October 2015

Celebration day


I don't have a favourite celebration day, as a child I used to love christmas, but only for the presents, so when I grow up and the gifts became boring (socks, antiperspirants, perfumes, etc. that kind of stuff) I stop loving christmas. I was never be able to celebrate halloween beacuse my mother said that it was absurd or something like that. But now I make sure to celebrate halloweed, even though it is a little diferent. The national holidays in chile are great too, beacause the rich foods and the traditional drinks such as terremoto and often we have an entire week of celebration, although this year the holidays were shorter.


I suppose my favourite celebration day are all sandwich days, in other words, I love all days that become holidays beacuse are right next a real celebration day.

No comments:

Post a Comment