Wednesday 30 September 2015

Alaska

A country I'd like to visit


I would like to visit alaska, because it is a cold place. I think it will be a nice place to shoot some photos and stay calm. I know alaska it's in north america near Canada, and of course it is very cold and beautiful place. If I go there, I would like to get a car and travel across the highways with the windows down to compare the wind with the wind of chile, see the trees and the snow covering all. 















I like the idea of playing guitar, feel very cold and see the lakes and snow dogs. Also I'll want to get a job that keeps me warm, like chopping wood. Maybe I won't be capable of that, but I must get an easy job. I don't like the conception of being a tourist, so to live there for a while does not seem like a bad idea. I can get used to the cold, and meet some interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment