Friday 9 May 2014

Psychoanalysis




I’m going to talk about a  transcript conference by Sigmund Freud pronounced  in 1909. It's called in Spanish"Cinco conferencias sobre psicoanálisis". The text contains five days of expositions about the genesis  and principals thoughts of psychoanalysis. I'll be focus on the second day of the conferences. I'll try to explain concepts like subconscious and  repression by one example that Freud gives. 


I like psychology, in fact it was my first carrier in Usach, but I only stay for a few months. I choose this text because are interesting  the theories of the human that explains the mind and the unknown of our behavior,  and also I need to read it for my class. I' like Freud because is a genius, he create an explanation for the strange and bizarre symptoms of diseases that can not be understood by traditional medicine. He used the scientific method to understand  process that we can't see, and we can't touch. 


 I`m thinking in start given a short biography of the author, and next I'll explain the concrete topic of his speech. The second part will be structure by the concepts before mentioned and the relation between them.

3 comments:

  1. For Psicologia de la Personalidad, I had to present the fifth one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait to see your presentation, I think it's cool!

    ReplyDelete