Friday 11 April 2014




About two years ago, me and my family went to Villarica. I don`t remember exactly the date, but it was in our holidays on January. We travel a lot of distance, about ten hours. The highway looks endless to me, but when we finally arrive, the pure air and the beauty of the town made us forget the long trip. After a few days, we decided to go to the volcano.

To reach the top of the mountain you need to cross a complex way. The road isn't formed very well, so the mud and the dust got the car dirty. We move across the long undulating road, and when we arrive it was a long queue of cars waiting to take a expensive tour to the mountain. A little bit upset, we go back and park the car to take some fresh air.


The Villarica volcano was sublime.

We never reach the top of the volcano, because is to high and we can`t went by car. But I take two pictures that I like a lot. I love this place. The mix between nature and peace is amazing. And the lake in the foots of the mountain it's also amazing. Apparently there is no animals and no much vegetation. But when you look closer you can see different kinds of insects, and little plants.  

4 comments:

  1. I have been in Villarrica, but I have never gone to the Villarrica volcano. You have to upload some of your own pictures. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have visited Villarrica. I would like to go again it is magnific!













    PD: I don't remember the name :(

    ReplyDelete